- Partner of Huckvale Wilde Harvie MacLennan LLP
- Member: Law Society of Alberta (2003)
- Member: Collaborative Divorce of Alberta Association (Lethbridge)
- Member: Lethbridge Bar Association
- Past Chair Lethbridge Law Day
- Casual Instructor of Business Law at Lethbridge College
- Presenter on numerous topics for Lethbridge Public Legal Education
Family breakdowns occur for many reasons causing fears to surface regarding the uncertainty of the future, finances, and the impact of the divorce on children. Dedication has been my key to success in helping people just like you to overcome hardships in these times of crisis.
Allow me to lessen your stress. When it comes to family matters, my goal is to help clients work through their difficult issues. Utilizing my extensive experience in Court proceedings, trials, mediation, and collaborative law, I will make certain you have all the information you need to make informed decisions. No matter how simple or complex your situation is, I am here to help.
Since 2002, I’ve had extensive experience in serving clients in the areas of:
- Legal Separations
- Family Law including Custody & Access
- Support & Maintenance
- Mediation & Collaborative Dispute Resolution
- Agricultural & Residential Real Estate and Financing
- Wills and Estates
I grew up on my family farm south of Magrath. After graduating from the University of Alberta, with a Bachelor of Science degree, I entered Law School at the University of Calgary which, during my studies, was the number one ranked Law School by Canadian Lawyer Magazine. Upon graduation from Law School in 2002, I worked in the Lethbridge area and joined the Huckvale firm in the spring of 2009 and entered the Partnership in 2011. I have been actively involved in the legal community in Southern Alberta and am a Past Chair of Lethbridge Law Day, a member of the Lethbridge Bar Association, a sessional instructor at Lethbridge College, a presenter on numerous topics for Lethbridge Public Legal Education, and a member of the Collaborative Law Group
My family enjoys spending time together at the lake, in the mountains and following each other around to various sporting activities. I feel it is important to serve and so volunteer with my church, assist on the board of a local society with persons with developmental disabilities, and coach many of my children’s sports teams.