- Member: Law Society of Alberta (2021)
- Member: Idaho State Bar (2017 – Present)
- Brigham Young University Idaho, BSc, 2013
- Michigan State University College of Law, MJ, 2016
- Michigan State University College of Law, JD, 2016
Belinda was born and raised in Australia and moved to Canada with her husband in 2002. She graduated from Brigham Young University Idaho with a Bachelor of Science in Child Development. She went on to attend Michigan State University College of Law on a full tuition scholarship. Meeting the graduation requirements a semester early, Belinda graduated with her Juris Doctor with Magna Cum Laude honours. Belinda went on to practice Law in the state of Idaho for two years before returning to Canada and settling in Lethbridge with her family. Belinda successfully completed her Canadian law equivalency examinations and then completed her Articles at Huckvale LLP and stayed on with the firm as an Associate in the Litigation department. Her areas of practice include immigration, personal injury, and civil litigation.