Experienced Legal Assistant
Essential prerequisites include:
- experience in Family Law, Real Estate, and Will preparation
- proficiency with Document Management Software
- meticulous records maintenance skills
- strong customer service orientation
- word processing skills plus other aspects of MS Office
- exceptional communication skills, including grammar, spelling, and a pleasant telephone manner
- highly detail oriented with well-developed organizational/time management skills
- high level of sound and independent judgment, reasoning, and diplomacy
We offer a competitive salary (rate contingent upon experience) and benefit package, a flexible work routine, and supportive team environment.
Associate positions available
We are an established Law Firm with a diversified practice that is currently seeking experienced Associates to join our team.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, flexible work routine, and a proactive dynamic employment setting.
If you are a competent, self-assured Lawyer with an interest in practicing law in Lethbridge, please forward your resume in confidence by email to: