The lawyers with Huckvale LLP are dedicated to working closely with clients to design estate plans that meet their unique needs and circumstances.
We will assure that our clients meet their needs in arranging for an orderly transfer of property or assets from one individual to another, or from one generation to the next, drawing on skills in business law and a trusted network of accountants and financial advisors.
In addition to dealing with the more complex estate planning issues, including business succession planning and tax minimization, we can assist Estate Trustees (Executors) with all aspects of estate administration and represent individuals in litigation and dispute resolution relating to estates and Powers of Attorney.
Our estate planning service areas include:
- Power of Attorney for Property
- Power of Attorney for Personal Care
- Trusts for children, grandchildren and other young beneficiaries
- Life trusts for individuals
- Protective life trusts for individuals with special needs
- Life insurance, RRSP and RRIF beneficiary issues
- Joint property issues
- RESP issues
- Estate Administration Tax (Probate Fees) minimization